Warranties & Returns
How to Return
Online orders can be returned to any The Golf Clearance Outlet retail store or returned by Post.
Returning in Store
Avoid shipping charges and receive a store credit or exchange more quickly by returning online orders at any The Golf Clearance Outlet retail Store.
To do this you must bring with you:
- Your Invoice Number/Receipt
- Your Credit/Debit card used for purchase
- All original packing materials, manuals and accessories that came with the product.
Returning by Post
Print & Fill out our Returns Form here - DOWNLOAD
Please follow these instructions to return by Post service:
- Complete the downloadable return form. This form must be filled out completely efficiently process your return.
- Include all original packing materials, manuals and accessories that came with the product.
- We recommend using Star Track with tracking / Australian Post eParcel for your return. Return shipping charges are not paid for by Golf Clearance Outlet.
- Ship your return to:
The Golf Clearance Outlet
15-19 Black Street
Oakleigh East, 3166
Most products sold by The Golf Clearance Outlet carry 12 month warranty on all purchases unless stated otherwise in the description. Warranty claims are subject to the discretion of the product manufacturer. Please consult the manufacturer's website for additional warranty information.
Should you have a problem with any item covered under warranty, we will do our best to assist you. Due to restrictions on accepting warranty returns, please email email@example.com prior to returning any merchandise by Post for warranty consideration. Customers are also welcome to visit The Golf Clearance Outlet retail stores for assistance with warranty returns.
Download, Print & Fill Out the Warranty & Returns Form here - DOWNLOAD