2019 US Masters at Augusta National
The Golf Clearance Outlet is offering a once-in-a-lifetime trip to experience all the excitement, glory and energy of next year's US Masters Tournament at Augusta National!
The Prize Includes:
- Four Nights Accommodation in Augusta
- Breakfasts Included
- Saturday & Sunday US Masters Entry
- Transfers & Flights
The competition will be drawn on June 30th.
To Enter please fill out the form below
US MASTERS TRIP GIVEAWAY – Terms & Conditions
- Must be over the age of 18 years old
- Live in VIC, ACT, SA, TAS, WA, QLD, NT, NSW
- This competition began on Feb 1st 2018 at 12:00 and ends at 23:59 June 30 AEST – SJC Golf Pty Ltd reserves the right to extend the competition end date at any time (subject to regulatory approval, if required).
- To enter the competition you need to submit your full name, and email address via the following page - https://www.golfclearanceoutlet.com.au/us-masters-competition
- The competition will be advertised via EDM to our database, on the GCO website and also Facebook page.
- Regular email promotion to GCO’s database will take place during the term of the competition
- No late entries will be accepted.
- A limit of one entry to the competition per person applies
- One winner will be chosen by random draw which will take place at 12.00pm AEST on July 1 2018 at The Golf Clearance Outlet Head Office 55-59 Black St, Oakleigh East. The first valid entry drawn will win the prize as described below.
- The winner will be notified by email and posted on Facebook on the day of the draw.
- The results of the draw will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the results of the draw.
- If the winner does not respond within 3 months of being notified by GCO that they have won the competition, the winner is not readily identified and reasonable efforts have been made by GCO to identify that winner were unsuccessful, they will automatically forfeit their prize and GCO reserves the right to select another winner through a unclaimed prize draw.
- If necessary, an unclaimed prize draw will be held on 6 July 2018 at the same time and place as the first draw. The first valid entry drawn will win any unclaimed prizes. The unclaimed prize draw winner will be notified by email on the day of the draw.
- The results of any unclaimed prize draw will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the results of the draw.
- By entering the competition, the winners agree to participate in such promotional activity and material as GCO may require without remuneration.
- The winner also gives consent for the use and publication of their name and any other details provided by the winners in any marketing material without any further reference or payment to the winners.
- The winner will receive one trip Flights, accommodation, entry to US masters and breakfast for the 2019 US masters. This will include 2 days at golf event and 4 nights’ accommodation in Augusta.
- The prize does not include any costs associated with redeeming the prize such as travel, meals, accommodation, spending money or taxes.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable or redeemable for cash or any other prize.
- If the prize is not available for any reason, Golf Clearance Outlet reserves the right to substitute the prize with another item of equal or greater value if the winners agree in writing and subject to any written directions from any applicable regulatory authority. If the winners do not agree despite reasonable attempts by Golf Clearance Outlet to reach an agreement and the prize is not available due to circumstances beyond Golf Clearance Outlet’s control, Golf Clearance Outlet may substitute the prize with another item or items determined by Golf Clearance Outlet to be of equal or higher value.
- Golf Clearance Outlet will take reasonable steps to distribute the prize to the winner within 28 days of the draw.
- Please read this competition terms and conditions carefully. If you enter the competition, we will assume that you have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to them.
- Golf Clearance Outlet reserves the right to amend the competition and its terms and conditions at any time and for any reason, subject to regulatory approval (if required) and will notify entrants of any such amendments as soon as reasonably practicable on the competition landing page. It is the entrant's responsibility to regularly check the competition landing page for any amendments. Any amendments will be applied and interpreted at the sole discretion of Golf Clearance Outlet.
- If the competition is not capable of running as planned including by reason of technical failure, fraud or any cause beyond Golf Clearance Outlet’s control, Golf Clearance Outlet may cancel or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries, to the extent permitted by law.
- Golf Clearance Outlet does not accept responsibility for any entries that are delayed or which are not received for any reason during the competition period.
- To the extent permitted by law, Golf Clearance Outlet shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered in connection with the conduct of the competition or the redemption or use of the prize (including but not limited to direct loss) including:
- technical or telecommunications problems (such as security breaches, technical website malfunctions or glitches); or
- acts or omissions (including negligent acts of omissions) of Golf Clearance Outlet 's servants or agents involved in the conduct of this competition who are acting outside their authority as agent of Golf Clearance Outlet .
- Golf Clearance Outlet collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to subsidiary and related companies, third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and any company with whom we are running the competition.
- By participating in this competition, entrants release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this competition, to the extent permitted by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
- Golf Clearance Outlet and entrants acknowledge that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Entrants acknowledge that they are providing information to Golf Clearance Outlet and not to Facebook.
- Golf Clearance Outlet is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings, including fringe benefits tax. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The laws of Victoria apply to this competition. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the laws of Victoria.
- This competition is being run by Golf Clearance Outlet ABN 44 117 480 743
- To contact Golf Clearance Outlet, please call (03) 9544 9650.