MGI Zip X1 18 Hole Lithium - White/Black
MGI Zip X1 18 Hole Lithium - White
With a smooth and quiet ride, the revolutionary Zip X1 will do all the work for you so you can concentrate on your game. Feel your best to play your best. Not all motorized caddies are the same, so with the MGI Zip X1 you're amongst the best equipment in the game.
MGI Zip Series buggies are ideally suited to fit cart bags. Not all stand/carry bags are compatible.
- Digital electronics
- Variable speed control & battery indication
- Whisper quiet 250-watt motor
- 3-year warranty
- Fixed front wheel
- Fully foldable rear 4th wheel for added stability
- Newly engineered Zip fold, three-wheel design
- 12% lighter and 25% smaller for absolute space saving
- Advanced Click & Go Lithium battery system
- 24v electronic system for efficiency
- Ergonomic T bar handle
- Quick release rear wheels
- OPEN DIMENSIONS: 80cm x 56cm x 104cm
- FOLDED DIMENSIONS (INVERTED REAR WHEELS): 70cm x 47cm x 42cm
- WEIGHT (NO BATTERY): 10kg
- WEIGHT (WITH BATTERY): 12.2kg
Free Express Delivery
The Golf Clearance Outlet is committed to providing the most efficient solution to dispatching your orders as soon as possible.
We aim to dispatch orders within 24 – 36 hours after receiving the order providing all stock is available. You will receive an email once your order has been dispatched; this will provide you with tracking details and an estimated delivery date.
To assist us in getting your orders to you as quickly as possible we ship via Star Track Express, Australia Post eParcel, TOLL IPEC, Fastway Couriers and Couriers Please.
Check out our 5 star reviews on the Homepage of our Website. The thing is Australia is BIG, and a few parts are hard to get to, it may take a little longer than we would like. Refer to your tracking details to keep updated on when you can expect your order.
The Golf Clearance Outlet offers Free Delivery on orders over $30.00 *Please Note In some instances where delivery is to a remote area this might not apply. We will be in touch if that is the case with your order.
On occasions where a product may be temporarily out of stock, the customer will be contacted by telephone, email or letter within their order with further information.
For further delivery enquiries please email email@example.com